Complications....

{ Tuesday, September 20, 2011 }
So I changed the name of my blog. Things got crazy today after my last post. He got a phone call... They aren't sure if he's going anymore. Paperwork, budgets, etc made it hard for them to say for sure if he's still deploying. They won't know for a few days. The emotional rollercoaster this has turned out to be is super intense. He could be going any day and we probably won't know until a couple days or the day before. Or he's not going at all. He's super disappointed. I feel bad but I am a little happy I at least get a few more days with him.

I was looking forward to getting a chance to be completely independent. I was looking forward to our reuniting after he got home. I feel like it would be like right after we started dating. This is crazyyy. Ugh. Hope we find out soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment