Good News!

{ Tuesday, October 25, 2011 }
So I got some good news today. My boyfriend will be getting a four day leave before he actually goes overseas. He's mobilizing in Mississippi right now and they let him know that he won't actually be going overseas until January. But that pretty much means he'll only be over there for nine months. Less time for me to sit around worrying right? I'm excited. Not really sure when it will be but I'm pretty excited about it. There are certain times like my graduation and Christmas or New Years but either way I'll be happy to have him home for a little while before he's gone.

He's biggest concern: giving me small pox. He had to get the shot and his arm is totally gross right now I guess, but there was some talk about some other guy who was told he couldn't be around his 4 month old daughter after getting the shot to keep her safe from getting it. Pretty messed up I think. I hope I'm going to be okay. haha.

I'm excited and happy right now. Helps to deal with pain of having him gone when you have seeing him again to look forward to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment