Wow Here Comes the Stress

{ Saturday, October 22, 2011 }
So it's the second half of the semester...I found out I am for sure graduating in December. Tickets go on sale on the first. It's bittersweet since my boy can't be there. But I'm happy I'm finally done with school. But first...

10 page term paper.

My first draft is due on Tuesday. I have exactly one page written. It has to be at least 6 pages. I happen to pride myself that I do my best work under pressure. But jeez la peez midterms came and went. It completely took me by surprise.

Not to mention. Velle needs tires. $400 of tires. He said he's sending me the money but that has to wait until the first since that's when he gets paid. But guess that doesn't matter at this point because ohhh, his car won't start.

I totally hopped in it to run to the corner store and it won't even click when I turn the key. Since I grew up around cars I know it's one of two things. Dead battery or flooded engine. But when I called him to let him know, he goes "What do you want me to do? I'm 500 miles away."

Okay Smartie McFarty. I understand that. But he trusted me with his car and it's been a week and it's all ready sitting like a bump on a log in parking lot. I just thought he should know. He told me he'd call Unc to see if it needs spark plugs tomorrow. But that's about all he can do right.

I'm just a little overwhelmed right now. Running a household by yourself. Taking care of two cars. Doing homework. And trying to remember to eat once in awhile. I'm kinda glad I don't have kids running around because I'd be losing my mind right now. I have a lot of respect for the spouses/significant others who do have children. Surely makes it rough.


I got everything but the baby on the breast!

Like I said, I do my best work under pressure. So the pile of stuff piling on me is only going to make things a little hard, because I can do it and do it well. On top of that it helps with that whole OPERATION: KEEP BUSY I've had planned.

But still...times like these make me miss my boyfriend. I really could use a hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment