A Chance To Know Me Better...

{ Wednesday, November 16, 2011 }
I swear I am the biggest nerd in the world/bored out of my mind.
All About Yourself:

First name: Melissa
Middle name: Grace
Like your name? Yes I've always liked it.
Named after anyone? Melissa - An Allman Brother's song Grace - My Great Grandmother's name.
Any nicknames? Mel, Melly, and my boyfriend calls me Sweetness :-)
Age: 23
Birthdate: August 12, 1988
Birthplace: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Time you were born: Like afternoon-ish
Current location: My apartment on the couch
Height: 5'7''
Like your height? Yes I love being tall.
Eye color: Blue
Contacts/glasses? I wear glasses to read.
Hair color: Strawberry blonde.
Natural hair color: Strawberry blonde
Dye your hair often? Never have. Never will.
Righty or lefty? Righty...but I shoot, golf, bat left handed.

Your Favorite:

Type of music: I like all music. I haven't found anything I don't like yet!
Band or singer: That's a hard one.
TV show: Friends has always been my favorite and probably still is even though it's not on the air anymore.
Movie: Liar Liar, Talladega Nights, Dirty Dancing
TV channel: TLC, Disney, Adult Swim
Radio station: Pandora? haha.
Place to be: With my boy, where ever that may be.
Thing to do: Relax with a glass of wine whether alone or with friends.
Food: My mom's mac & cheese
Non alcoholic drink: Dr. Pepper...totally addicted.
Alcoholic drink: A nice blush or a bottle of Bud light.
Animal: Dog
Holiday: Christmas
Season: Summer!
Sport: Ice Hockey or Football
Place to shop: Express
Clothing brand: Express or Victoria Secret
Scent: My boyfriend's cologne.
Restaurant: Red Robin or Applebee's
Fruit: Orange
Vegetable: Tomato
Fast food restaurant: Arby's
Pizza topping: Pepperoni
Ice cream flavor: Cookie Dough
Magazine: Cosmo
City: Toronto
Color: Blue
Number: 18
This Or That?

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Pepsi or coke?  Coke
Hot or cold? Hot
Black or white? Black
Dog or cat? Dog
French toast or pancakes? French toast
French fries or onion rings? French fries
Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger
Pepperoni or sausage? Pepperoni
McDonalds or Burger King? McDonalds
Canada or Mexico? I was born in Canada, but Mexico is fun...so both
Movies or TV? Movies
Truth or dare? Dare!

Do You?

Shower daily? At least every other day
Sing in the shower? Yes
Like to sing? Yes
Like to dance? Yes
Smoke? Yes
Drink? Yes
Cuss? Like a sailor
Talk to yourself? When I'm angry or stressed
Believe in yourself? Yes
Play an instrument? Little piane, little guitar
Go to school? For only 3 more weeks!
Go to college? Yes...I can't believe I'm almost done!
Have a job? Yes
Like your job? Some days
Want to get married? YES :-)
Want to have kids? Yes
Get along with your parents? Yes
Get along with your siblings? Yes

Random:

Do you think you're trustworthy? Trust is very important to me
Think your funny? I'm hysterical
Ever toilet papered someones house? Nope
Gone garbage can tipping? Does backing your car into a garbage can count?
What are your parents names? Rick & Sue
Siblings names? Jessica...The other Allman Brother's song
Do you wash your hands frequently? Constantly washing my hands...
Collect anything? Shoes
Ever been in love? Yes :-)
In love right now? YES :-)
What color pants are you wearing right now? Yellow shorts
How does your hair look? Ponytail
Ever had your heartbroken? Yes, unfortunately.
Ever broken the law? Speeding haha
Been arrested? Nope
Been out of the country?: I was born out of the country!
When was the last time you got drunk? Ages ago
Do you do drugs? Noooooo
Would you ever get plastic surgery? No. I'm perfect :-)
Do you prefer boxers or briefs? Both can be sexy haha
Do you like to laugh? It's the best medicin
Have you ever caught a fish? Yes I have!
What was the last thing you ate? Starburst
What time do you go to bed? 11 usually
Do you like to give or recieve? Give
Do you live alone? At the moment yea since boyfriend's away
Do you own a toaster? As random as this is...we don't have one. We don't have the counter space!
Do you like the snow? Yes when I'm not driving in it.
Do you like surprises? I love them :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment