Pure Excitement

{ Sunday, November 20, 2011 }
So my boy will be home on Tuesday for his leave... I'm going nuts. I've been trying to stay extra busy this weekend so I don't just sit around all antsy. Use my extra energy in productive ways. So I made some progress on OPERATION: KEEP BUSY. But first, I got my boyfriend's Christmas present together. He goes overseas on the 5th, so when I finally get an address and send it over it won't make it in time. So instead I'm giving him his gift while he's home.

First I bought him a Zune mp3 player. His 100000000 year old iPod finally died...about two days after he got to Mississippi. He had told me he wanted a Zune instead since it's cheaper to put music on. I got him a 16 GB one with a 30 hour battery life. Should be great for him with the long plane ride over.

I got him a OSU blanket to keep him warm. That he won't get until Thanksgiving Day since my sister is bringing it home with her (she's goes to OSU and works at the Buckeye Corner...so I got a great deal!) It's super warm and soft I guess. So he'll definately make some good use of it.



OH! IO!

My favorite part. I also got him a small picture frame with a picture of us in it: the same picture we have in our living room. Us at a Cavs game, his Christmas present from 2 year ago. It's nothing special, plastic so it won't break. And I put a little note in the back as a reminder that I will always love him.


Aren't we cute?



So Friday I went and saw Breaking Dawn with my mom. Scratch one movie off the list of 20. I'm totally obsessed with the books and can't help but love the movies (except Twilight...we have a love-hate relationship). Of course, I loved it. But there was the scene (spoiler alert) with the wolves that bugged me. I felt like I was watching a kid movie with them talking to each other. But, it happened in the books and I guess they tried their best to stay as close to the book as possible.

Next thing I worked on knocking off my list was decorating the apartment. I got some frames for some pictures of us and friends. And I've had these ones for the bathroom for about...I don't know...forever. And I put them up also. I have some art and stuff I want to hang too. And some curtains, but I never got around to it with all the homework and cleaning I had to do also. But I'm proud of my work of art in the bathroom.


Anyway, kept busy. Now I just have to make it through tomorrow and part of  Tuesday. They'll be the slowest days of my life...so far anyway.

So toodles Blogger! I'll see you at the end of the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment