WHOOOHOOO!

{ Thursday, November 10, 2011 }
Boyfriend is coming home for Thanksgiving for FOUR WHOLE DAYS! I'm beyond excited. It's a little leave before he goes overseas. I'm incredibly happy it will be over Thanksgiving. He'll fly home on the Tuesday before and have to go back on Saturday. I had to take a vacation day to have Wednesday off (I can't take Friday off, that's Christmas decorating day...I'm sort of like in charge of it or whatever...) but it's TOTALLY worth spending two whole days just us.

So 12 days until I see him!

Then you know however long it's going to be until R&R. (There's some talk they might not get one since they'll only be overseas for 9 months...I hope not) Four days is better than nothing.

And I'm super excited. :-)


The flowers fully bloomed

0 comments:

Post a Comment